Licorice Root, which is considered one of the World’s Oldest Herbal remedies, comes from the Root of the Licorice Plant (Glycyrrhiza glabra). People utilize Licorice Root to treat Ailments like Heartburn, Acid reflux, Hot flashes, Coughs, and Bacterial and Viral infections. Licorice is used to flavor some Foods and Beverages. Licorice Root Extract has immense Potential Benefits that are often Unheard or Unused. Licorice Root may have potent Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, and Antimicrobial Effects when used. Early research suggests that using Licorice Roots may ease upper Respiratory Infections, Treat Ulcers, Aid Digestion.
- Licorice Root Extract is used to treat varieties of Skin Diseases like Eczema, Pimples and Acne.
- Licorice Root Extract and its Glycyrrhizin may help in the Treatment of Peptic Ulcers.
- Due to their Anti-inflammatory and Antimicrobial effects, both Licorice root extract and Tea may aid upper Respiratory conditions.
- Due to its content of Numerous Plant Compounds with Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Effects, Licorice Root extract has been studied for its protective effects against various sorts of Cancer.
- Licorice root extract can Cure pain during Menopause.
- Licorice root extract lowers the Body Mass Index (BMI) and supports weight loss
Potential Side Effects and Precautions
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Consumption of Valerian Root during Pregnancy Affects Your Baby’s Brain Development. Pregnant Women should avoid Licorice Supplements and limit their intake of Licorice in Foods and Beverages.
Other Diseases: Avoid consumption of Licorice Powder if you are a patient of Liver, Kidney, Heart Diseases or High Blood Pressure.