Most commonly, Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) is used as an oral supplement in the form of a capsule or powder. Some men prefer to take it in its topical form. As long as you stay regular with taking it as a supplement in your daily life, you will start to notice changes. But fair warning by the experts that ashwagandha can interfere with other medications and conditions. Therefore, to be on the safe side, it is advisable to consult a medical professional before adding Ashwagandha in your daily supplements.
- Take it orally: Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) can be taken in the form of capsules or gummy as a hair supplement.
- How to use Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) powder: Ashwagandha powder can be used as an add-on in your morning coffee or a glass of water. Or mix the powder in your shampoo, let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing it off.
- Make a paste: Applying Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) directly to your hair in the form of paste is also very beneficial. Mix Ashwagandha powder with a few drops of water, which make a thick paste, and then apply it to your scalp directly.
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) oil for hair: Use Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) oil by applying it to your hair, and the changes will be visible in about 12 weeks. This home remedy is particularly beneficial to stop hair fall in winter due to moisturizing properties of the oil.
- Ashwagandha & Ghee: Ashwagandha uses also include consuming it with a teaspoon of ghee. This helps in reducing stress.