What is Apple Cider Vinegar ?
Apple Cider Vinegar is made by Fermenting Sugar from Apples and it takes the Liquid form of Acetic Acid. It has many uses in daily life, be it for Cooking or Medicinal purposes, these include Cleaning, Washing Hair, Preserving Food, and improving Skin Function.
Apple Cider Vinegar has a long History as a Home Remedy, used to treat things like Sore throats and Varicose Veins.
Apple Cider Vinegar Uses
Apple Cider Vinegar is used in Cooking, Baking, and Salad Dressings and as a Preservative. It is actually a Acid in it, so Drinking Vinegar Straight is not Recommended. It can cause problems, like Eroding the Enamel of your Teeth etc. If you get too much.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
- Apple Cider Vinegar can manage Blood Sugar levels and prove a great help to Diabetic patients.
- Taking a small amount of Apple Cider Vinegar before a meal burns your Fat and lowers your Appetite. It gives you the feeling of fullness, thereby cutting Calorie consumption to ultimately Reduce Waist Size.
- Apple vinegar can kill harmful bacteria such as E-Coli and remove residual pesticides from the surface of fruits & vegetables.
- Applying Apple Cider Vinegar twice a week on your hair relieves you from Dandruff.
- Applying diluted Apple Cider Vinegar using a cotton swab onto the pimples can help avoid Acne breakouts.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can dissuade bad smells thereby preventing odor.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has long been used to preserve Food and as a Pickling Agent. It works by making the food more Acidic, which deactivates its Enzymes and kills any bacteria that may cause spoilage.
- Gargling with Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with hot water is an effective remedy to treat Irritation and Soreness in the throat.
Apple Cider Vinegar Side Effects
Apple Cider Vinegar contains a very high PH of Acidity, Drinking it in high amounts can damage your Teeth, hurt your Throat, and Upset your Stomach.
It can cause Some Side-Effects –
- Apple Cider Vinegar can cause your Potassium levels to drop too low.
- Apple Cider Vinegar slows the rate Food and Liquids move out of your stomach to your Intestines. Slower Digestion makes it harder to control your Blood Sugar Level.